(541) Sakalaagama-sandoha-shukti-samputa-mauktikaa सकलागमसंदोहशुक्तिसंपुटमौक्तिका - ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 290Mother's nose-ring pearl is enclosed, well preserved, in the shell of the collection of the various scriptures of different religions. Sakalaagama सकलागम means all scriptures, not of the Hindus alone. All scriptures, with all their highest efforts to try to fathom the nature and truths about the Mother, have been successful enough, just to be able to describe not Her nature, not even Her body, but simply the pearl of an ornament of Hers. That ornament is also not one, that is in contact with any of Her limbs, but the pearl of a nose -ring.
"Mother! Everything that all religions have to teach and everything that all the great men of past of all nations have to give; both put together, goes to form only the first Furlong Formula , to the way-fairer on the long long infinite way to Thee, I have never come to Thee, tracing my way, Thyself has lifted me away to Thy mysterious mansion."
I refuse to learn but from Thee. Lead, Thou lift, Thou shed Thy Grace, Thy Will, Thou make me follow, Thou, make Thy wicked son lie, in Thy Lotus Feet.
(542) Sarva-vedanta-samvedyaa सर्ववेदांतसंवेद्या - Known through all the Vedanta, as the final end. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 645
(543) Sarvopanishad-udghushtaa सर्वोपनिषदुद्घुष्टा - Loudly proclaimed by all the Upanishads. Upanishad literally means sitting (nishad=निषद= near) ; (upa=उप= Mother), and is the collection of valuable truths and experiences by great sages, realised by them, on bringing the self near Mother, who is opposed to duality and destroys ignorance. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 852
(544) Shruti-samstuta-vaibhavaa श्रुतिसंस्तुतवैभवा - Whose glory is sung in scriptures. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 929
(545) Mahaa-mantraa महामंत्रा- The greatest Mantra. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 227
(546) Mahaa-tantraa महातंत्रा - The greatest Tantra. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 226
(547) Mahaa-yantraa महायंत्रा - The greatest Yantra. ललिता सहसनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 228
(548) Mahaasanaa महासना - The greatest supernatural powers-achieving posture. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 229
(549) Chhandahsaaraa छंदसारा - ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 844
Chhanda means metre or unrestrained conduct. She is the essence of metres, viz., Gaayatri. She is the essence of all joy arising from unrestrained conduct, which is merely a shadow of the joy proceeding from Her. Chhanda also means craving for unrestrained conduct. The highest joy resulting from unrestrained limitless craving is when is one arising, from madness after Mother.
(550) Shaastra-saaraa शास्त्रसारा - Essence of Scriptures. Scriptures are instructions by texts, revealed or otherwise, for the guidance of the followers, regarding what should be done and what should not be done, when, why and how, etc. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 845
(551) Mantrasaaraa मन्त्रसारा - Essence of Mantra is Mother. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 846
(552) Veda-vedyaa वेदवेद्या - Veda means four. "Known by the practice of four life maxims Love, Service, Devotion and Self-surrender, which are the gates to the Chintaamani palace of Mother." Chintaamani is a gem, which has the power of conferring whatever is desired, as soon as the thought of having a particular desire fulfilled, arises. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 335
(553) Hrimkaari र्हींकारी -The syllable Hrim. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 301
Hrim means shame and kaari, a doer. One who makes you feel ashamed, of what you are and creates humility.
The Maai Beej Mantra is " Aim Hrim Klim Sauhoo, " and in a very simple way means as under. Aim is love and devotion to Mother. Hrim means, Her lifting Her devotees to a stage, when he begins to feel ashamed of his ingratitude to Mother, of his ignorance, of his relation and treatment to others, of his views, and of his crimes, sins, vices, foibles, incapacities, etc., and further raises him to the still higher plane , where his actions and thoughts are up to his ideal. This Grace of being lifted to that higher plane being there, he has an attractivity, which is represented by Klim. Sauhoo is the finishing perfecting final Grace, which does the final act of perfecting the devotee to the finish, on personal appearance and relationship. Aim is Mother. Hrim is Mahaalakshmi, Klim is Mahaakali, and Sauhoo is Mahaadurgaa. By repeating "Aim", one gets the love for and from Mother and disinterested devotion. By "Hrim" he gets all wisdom and knowledge and self-control. By "Klim" he gets attractivity, the power of subjugating others to his will and Siddhis and supernatural powers, etc."Sauhoo" removes all obstructions, destroys all evils and perfects whatever is imperfect.
(554) Hrimati ह्रींमती - Possessor and giver of "Hrim".
Hrim means here that discriminative intellect, which protects you from such acts, thoughts and desires, as you make you feel ashamed. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 302
(555) Hridyaa ह्रद्या - Abiding in the heart. Acting as hearty friends, on terms of equality. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 303
Hridyaa means ' She that is in the heart of Her devotees.'
Hridyaa also means delightful to the heart, and therefore She in whose heart, there is a delight due to the constant remembrance of Her devotees.
(556) Bhaanu-mandala-madhyasthaa भानुमण्डलमध्यस्था - Abiding in the midst of the sun's disc. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 275
At the time of the two twilights known as Sandhyaa, Mother should be meditated upon and prayed for, with "The golden Mother seen within the sun." Thus:"I bow down to the form, which is in the sun's disc, who is all the scriptures, the supreme one, knowing Whom nothing remains to be known, Who fills the different worlds with Her brilliance, the Cause of the three worlds, known as the Supreme Mother.
(557) Gaayatri गायत्री - Protector of the singer of Her glory.
The popular name Gaayatri is that of Mantra consisting of twenty-four syllables.
The Gaayatri Mantra of Mother is known to few, and its simple repetition, without the requirement of so many other suffixing and prefixing, and distracting rituals burns all sins to ashes. It is Aadyaayai Paramashvaryai Dheemahi Tannah Maai Prachodayaat . We recognise the Finalmost Mother alone, we meditate on Her, as the most Supreme Master of the universe, and pray that She may pull us to Herself. This is Hindu Mother's Aaddyaa Gaayatri- For Mai Gaayatri of Universal Mai-ism, please refer to pathanam.
(558) Vyaahritih व्याह्रतीः - Utterance. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 421
Mother is so named because She appears before Her devotees, on hearing the utterance of Her name. Vyaahritih literally may be taken to mean, a calling.
(559) Sandhyaa संध्या - ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 422
Sandhyaa means junction, as also meditation and is meant for developing the idea of the non-separate-ness of ourselves, as from one another, all of us being dependent for our very being and very condition of being living, on Mother, who resides in Chaitanya in the sun. Sandhyaa is meditation (Dhyaa) , wholly(San), on Her. Sandhyaaa means the Deity who is to be worshipped at the twilights.
She that is the witness of action and repeatedly reminds the devotee, of the imperceptible reduction of his future life for achieving evolution, is the giver of everything that Her devotees demand, is Sandhyaa. Mythologically Sandhyaa is the mind-born daughter of Brahmaa. " Born from his mind. She is the victorious deity of twilights."
Sandhyaa contains mainly the exercise of Praanaayaam or scientific breathing for an hour when the atmosphere is especially suited for meditation and is pure and is meant to purify nerves. It has always been associated with yoga and health, as a daily exercise for Brahmins, at twilights, to have a better control over mind and body.
(560) Klimkaari क्लींकारी - Giver of the results of the repetition of the syllable "Klim". Klim is Kaama beeja, by repetition of which, one gets attractive or conquer-ring power. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 622
(561) Pushtih पुष्टीः - Nourishment. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 444
(562) Tushtih तुष्टीः - Contentment. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 443
(563) Matih मतीः - Intelligence, of final Decision. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 445
(564) Dhritih धृतीः- Fortitude. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 446
(565) Kaantih कांतीः- Effulgence, radiated through one's presence. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 449
Names 562, 564 and 565 appear in Sapta-Shati, where a few names are in the order of the different forms, representing different qualities.
The common verse therein is "That Mother who resides in all beings, as (say) contentment, adoration to Her."
The adoration or prostration is thrice, corresponding to the three Energy Mothers.
(566) Svastimati स्वस्तीमती -Ever true. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 448
Svasti, according to the Ratnakosha, means, "Benediction, benevolence, holiness and auspiciousness."
(567) Svaahaa स्वाहा - Offering-carrier to Deities. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 535
(568) Svadhaa स्वधा - Offering - Carrier to dead ancestors. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 536
The words Svaahaa and Svadhaa are used when oblations are offered to deities and dead ancestors, respectively. The words Svaahaa स्वाहा, Sraushad स्रौशद, Vaushat वौषट, Vashat वषट and Svadhaaस्वधा are used before oblations are offered to Devas, to sanctify the offerings, for making them acceptable.
Svaahaa and Svadhaa have other meanings as well. Sva स्व means one's own people and aahaa आहा means to go. Mother is Svaahaa because She goes to and recognises all Her people as Her own, whenever they are in difficulties here or at the mercy of other Deities after death.
Similarly, Sva means one's own people and dhaa means nourishes. "She that protects and nourishes Her own people".
Says one devotee, " Oh Mother! Repeating Thy simple name is more meritorious than repeating the several words prescribed for offering oblations. The hunger of all the hosts of deities and dead ancestors (Devas and Pitris) is fully satisfied on hearing Thy ecstasy-giving name, in case, due to poverty or some unfortunate circumstances, it is not possible to make offerings."
(569 & 570) Shruti श्रृती and Smriti स्मृती - She, that imparts to Her devotees the knowledge, in the form of hearing and recollection. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 539, 540
Post a Comment