WOMAN HAS THE INHERENT QUALITY OF BRINGING HAPPINESS. Mother is most pleased with them THAT BY THEIR VERY PRESENCE, and sweet speech make all miseries forgotten, and with them that spread the fragrance of their silent service and self-sacrifice.
Mother is pleased by the frequent repetition of Her names which is the simplest method of securing Her Grace. This must be done without any idea of prohibitions of time, place, manner and even bodily condition.
Repetition must be practised until your tongue becomes so accustomed that it will go on doing its work without physical exhaustion, exertion and even consciousness, just as some have the habit of unconscious leg-shaking. One devotee says," Oh tongue, why I have flattered and flattened thee with most dainty dishes !! Why, if it is not with the hope that thou will not prove faithless, and will not fail to save me by repetition of Mother's sacred name !!
She is further pleased by stotras, which mean age-borne popular hymns and psalms.
She is further pleased by Stuti Mati स्तुतिमती, which means the mentality (Mati - मती) to feel grateful for whatever good is found and happens and to offer prayers of thanksgiving for the same.
(715) Svarna-garbhaa स्वर्णगर्भा - She who as it were lays the golden egg from which this most wonderful and shining and fascinating universe comes into being. Praise Mother as the Creator of this most wonderful world. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 638
(716) Vishvato-mukhi विश्वतोमुखी - With faces in all directions and turned to all, capable of seeing with millions of angles of vision and attending to the need and evolution of one and all. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 780
(717) Pancha-brahma-svarupini पंचब्रह्मस्वरूपिणी - Of whom the five Brahmans are the five forms. Scriptures say,"The unconditioned Brahma by the play of Maayaa becomes five-conditioned Brahmaas, viz., "Brahmaa, Vishnu, Mahesha, Ishvar and Sadashiv." Some explain five Brahmas to mean Jiva (soul), Prakriti (inborn nature), Ahankaar (egoism), Manas (mind) and Buddhi (discriminative faculty). ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 250
(718) Niraalambaa निरालम्बा - With none whose support She needs.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 877
(719) Ameyaa अमेया - Immeasurable. Everything about Her including mercifulness, beauty, love, etc., is immeasurable. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 616
(720) Aprameyaa अप्रमेया - Unknowable. Everything about Her including Her mysterious ways of saving and perfecting and granting salvation, etc., is unknowable.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 413
(721) Achintyarupaa अचिन्त्यरूपा - Of a form and nature which is unthinkable. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 554
(722) Kalpanaa-rahitaa कल्पनारहिता- Everything about Her is beyond all possible imagination. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 858
(723) Nissim-mahimaa निस्सीममहिमा - Of immeasurable Greatness. ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 429
(724) Kaashthaa काष्ठा - The goal of all souls and the universe. The destination or final condition which all souls strive to reach and which the universe is made to go to.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 859
(725) Shirasthaa शिरस्था - She, whose Lotus Feet are put by all deities and devotees on their heads. The name in the original is Shirasthitaa but it has been altered to rhyme with the next name.ललिता सहस्रनाम स्तोत्र, नाम क्रमांक 591
Further, She is Shirasthaa whenever they think of Her in their brains as the highest destroyer of difficulties as Power. The fortunate first know about Her and thoughts about Her first begin to fill their brain.